Tivat, Krasici – Land with planning for a house with sea view
A rare opportunity in the centre of Krasici to purchase a beautiful piece of urbanized land close to the waterfront, with spectacular panoramic views across Kotor Bay from Lovcen to Tivat, Perast and north to Portonovi.
The perfect location for a large luxury villa or tourist accommodation – create your dream home with ample space for guests and staff, or home and income property.
- Urban parcel area: 438 sqm
- Floor area: 131 sqm (0,3 occupancy index)
- Built-up area:175sqm (0,4 development index)
There are very few plots such as this in the Tivat/Lustica area, and the land has many benefits, including:
- Location – positioned just behind the main road and waterfront, yet far enough away to avoid noise, and car and pedestrian traffic during the summer
- Beaches – 150m from the shore, with easy access in just a few minutes walk
- Access – located behind Queen Supermarket on a well-formed road with very easy access – a rare find in Krasici which is renowned for its very steep streets!
- Parking – Parking is extremely restricted in Krasici, yet on this plot, you have space for 5+ parking spaces directly off the road, and more below if required
- Ambience – the immediate area is unique in Krasici in that it is surrounded by old stone walls, olive groves, and NEW luxury villas – all of which create a wonderful, peaceful and luxurious environment and enhance the value of the land
- Facilities – the plot has an asphalt road which is likely to be replaced soon, as new water main has just been installed by the plot. Many properties on Lustica rely on water supplied by trucks, so the new water supply is also a huge benefit. The town power supply is also obviously available.
- Development potential – construction of up to around 220 sqm is permitted, with outdoor kitchen, terraces, pool, parking, etc additional.
- Stone – there is around €5,000 value of stone on the plot, which can be used for garden walls or the walls of the villa.
- Sun exposure – compared to many properties in this area, the land receives good sun from early in the morning. Photos were taken at 6 pm in early April.
- Views – panoramic, fabulous views, that cannot be obstructed due to the building codes of the area
- Krasici/Lustica – the area is developing at pace, with the village of Krasici known as an enclave of luxury villas.
- New main road – a new main road is currently being completed on Lustica which will create faster links to Tivat, Budva, and the airport – the airport is only 10km and the drive time will be reduced with the new road.
- You have easy access to the entire Lustica Peninsula and all it has to offer, including Plavi Beach, Lustica Bay, and Chedi Hotel, La Perla Beach Club, Ribarsko Selo beach, Rose village, Almara Beach Club, etc.
- Property prices will no doubt continue to increase, and new hotels, restaurants, spas, beach and pool clubs, etc are opening regularly.