Budva, Komosevina – Land with planning with panoramic sea views close to Old town
This land plot of 7,188 sqm for development of touristic villas/apartments is located in the lower part of the southeastern slope of Spas hill, right above the Old Town of Budva, with panoramic views of the Budva Riviera, beaches, and the Old Town.
The site is located within the city of Budva and is included in the location study. The plot is accessible from lower and upper local road. City utilities are connected to the site. From all parts of the plot opens panoramic views of the town and the sea.
The site is owned by a Montenegrin company. No burdens or encumbrances in the title deed.
The plot includes a separate urban parcel intended for the construction of a tourist complex. The remaining area of the site contains access roads, which are included in the property.
Urban parcel # 8 with an area of 6,018 sqm:
- Purpose: “Tourist complex”
- Occupancy coefficient: 0.3
- Building density coefficient: 0.8
- Maximum number of floors: 5 (2B+GF+2)
- Land area under the objects: 1,805 sqm
- Area of objects according to DUP: 4,815 sqm
- The total construction area is up to 8,500 sqm (taking into account the possibility of construction of two levels of basement floors provided for by the DUP, the area of which is not included in the gross construction area)
- Geological studies have been carried out.
There is a possibility of further development (expansion) of the project through the additional purchase of a neighboring plot with a total area of 7,000 sqm with the same urban indicators.