Tivat, Porto Montenegro – Elena Residences, new apartments within the prestigious development
An elegant addition to the luxury Porto Montenegro waterfront residential collection of apartments, delivery 2020. The new building is named after Elena Di Savoi – Montenegrin princess born in Cetinje in 1871. She married the future king of Italy Victor Emmanuel III in Rome in 1896. These residences are inspired by the Italian queen.
Elena features a total of 50 luxury apartments – studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom configurations, ranging in size from 44 sqm to 565 sqm, with sea and mountain views. Prices range between 278,000 eur (47m2) to 5,100,000 eur (565,52m2)
Porto Montenegro Elena Residences offer:
- Intimate waterfront living
- Central Boulevard location
- Bespoke servicing and furnishing solutions
- Contemporary design inspired by the Italian Riviera
- Residents-only pool and gym
- Reception and 24-hour concierge.
Porto Montenegro Elena Residences furnishing solutions:
- Contemporary design with elegant finishes
- Regal furnishings and Italian-inspired décor
- Nautical influences complementing waterfront living
- High ceilings and retractable glass doors to maximize natural light
- Extensive terraces for outdoor relaxation and entertaining
For those who choose buy-to-let options, Porto Montenegro offers a dedicated rental team with the quality offer:
- Full rental management services covering contracts, inventory lists and management of local taxes
- Online reservations directly via the Porto Montenegro website
- Inclusive lifestyle services for guests such as speedboat tours and day passes to the Porto Montenegro Yacht Club in season
- A menu of pay-per-use lifestyle services for guests such as in-room food delivery
- Property maintenance and management of laundry and cleaning
Background of Porto Montenegro
Previously a historic naval base, the site’s transformation into a luxury superyacht marina was led by some of the world’s most respected business figures, including UK businessman Lord Jacob Rothschild, Bernard Arnault, and headed by Peter Munk, founder and former chairman of Barrick Gold.
Currently offering 450 berths for yachts of 12-250m in length, by completion, the marina is planned to offer 850, of which 350 will be specifically reserved for superyachts — the largest offering in Europe. To find more about Porto Montenegro Yacht Club.
Leisure and Retail
Complemented by 7 private residential buildings, the five-star Regent Hotel & Residences, shops, restaurants, and sports and leisure facilities, Porto Montenegro attracts a vibrant year-round international community and is one of the fastest selling developments in the Mediterranean.
Owners may choose to acquire one of the qualifying M Residences Elena furniture packages and operational equipment for the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room, ensuring a hassle-free, turnkey solution at competitive
- Stage 1 – Payment Reservation Deposit of €10,000 or €20,000 on the signature of Sales and Purchase Agreement
- Stage 2 – Payment 25% (including VAT ) on the signature of Sales and Purchase Agreement. Reservation Deposit is deducted from this amount
- Stage 3 – Payment 25% (including VAT ) on completion of core and shell
- Stage 4 – Payment 25% (including VAT ) on completion of the watertight building
- Stage 5 – Payment 25% (including VAT ) on building completion
Here you can see other apartment listings in Porto Montenegro for sale.