Budva, Becici – Luxury 5* condo hotel with apartments for sale on the seafront
This luxury development on the seafront is an exclusive combination of contemporary architectural elements that are often intertwined with the surrounding natural environment. Modern building technology, rich amenities, unique design solutions, high-quality materials and spatial planning make the project one of the most luxurious on the whole coast of Montenegro.
This beachfront development has 63 modern, elegant, fully equipped apartments available for freehold ownership. Of this, 50 apartments are front-line to the sea, and 13 apartments look at the garden and outdoor pool.
The complex has several different types apartments:
- 8 Studio apartments from 52m2 to 55m2
- 6 One-bedroom apartments from 53m2 and 66m2
- 42 Two bedroom apartments from 78m2 to 123m2
- 5 Three bedroom apartments from 123m2 to 138m2
- 2 Penthouse apartments from 151m2 to 161m2
- 36 parking lots in a closed garage with a car elevator
All apartments are sold by the turnkey and are fully equipped and ready for use. The apartments are equipped with furniture and equipment according to the standards of the hotel industry for a 5-star hotel. Modernly designed apartments contain spacious living rooms with luxurious kitchens, comfortable and quiet sleeping areas, practical bathrooms and balconies with translucent sliding portals.
The living room is comfortably equipped for daily rest and gathering of apartment users. Kitchens are fully equipped with: oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and laundry machine, and kitchen utensils. All apartments have air conditioning units, Wi-Fi internet, satellite and cable, vacuum cleaner and iron. The bathrooms have underfloor heating. A card system is also available for access to the apartment that regulates the power savings of the electricity when the user is not in the apartment. Studio apartments and one-bedroom apartments have one spacious bathroom with a shower. In two and three bedroom apartments there are two bathrooms with shower and bathtub.
Management and maintenance
The developer provides year-round maintenance of the property including all engineering systems of the complex, including legal, insurance, tax and financial management support for the property. This property is perfect for those who would like to use it a couple of weeks per year and rent it during their absence. It allows the owner to earn a decent rental yield.
Future owners of the apartments will have access to all services including concierge, 24h front desk, room service, valet parking and security.
The hotel complex offers:
- Private Beach
- Two restaurants
- Sunset cafe on the roof terrace on the sixth floor
- Juice bar
- Outdoor pool
- Children’s playground
- Toy shop for kids
- Construction of the building: monolithic reinforced concrete – skeletal system
- Façade walls: Stone-covered mineral wool as a top-quality heat and fire insulator
- Facade joinery: Aluminum windows and high-quality doors with built-in elements for natural ventilation.
- Roofs: Hydro and thermally insulated flat roofs with ceramic tiles on the passageway
- Fences: A combination of stainless steel carriers and safety glasses
- Wall and elevator walls: fully coated with mineral wool as an enhanced sound insulator.
- Partition walls between the apartments: made of heat-shrink wrap with improved sound protection
- Floors: Floating floors – cement screed with acoustic insulation, in sanitary knots with waterproofing.
- Ceilings: the suspended ceiling of gypsum board slabs with lighting shields
- Elevator: passenger and car elevator with high speed
- Lighting: built-in dots and line LED lighting
- Ceramics: bathroom: premium stoneware and stone
- Sanitary ware: acrylic bath, toilet with bidet function, glass showers, sinks, bath accessories.
- Internal door: MDF door painted with polyurethane paint with improved sound insulation.
- Entrance door: armoured door
- Air conditioning: In all rooms, there are multi-split air conditioners, which are integrated into the control system via smart switches
- Heating system: Through air conditioning, a hot floor in bathrooms and towel dryers
- Security: video surveillance, video intercoms, fire alarm and fire information, moisture sensors in bathrooms, sprinkler automatic fire extinguisher systems, panic keys for calling for help in bathrooms
- Ventilation: Exhaust ventilation with mechanical stimulation in kitchens and bathrooms
- Management: smart-home system with card readers