Tivat, Porto Montenegro – Aqua Residences, Regent Pool Club. Prices and Availability
Tino Zervudachi has designed interiors for some of the world’s most exclusive residences. From his offices in Paris and London he has created ultra-high-end homes in Gstaad, Mykonos, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo and in Porto Montenegro where he has defined its understated, elegant and nautical aesthetic.
Tino’s work on the interiors of Regent Pool Club Residences makes generous use of sumptuous natural fabrics that appear in a calming colour palette of blues, beiges, and mahogany browns. Classical detailing is present throughout, with a subtle nautical theme infused into the communal areas and residences to create a sense of refined comfort.
Each of these magnificent penthouses will boast a new feature to any of the Regent Pool Club Residences, a secluded rooftop terrace. They will not only feature some of the most spectacular views that Porto Montenegro has to offer but will boast an infinity edge swimming pool each, an entertainment area and a barbecue area.
Generous living and dining areas with floor-to-ceiling windows provide for dramatic views over the Bay and the ideal place for entertaining.
Regent Pool Club Aqua Prices:
|Floor||Internal (sqm)||External (sqm)||Total Area (sqm)||Bedrooms||Price incl. VAT (eur)||Price per sqm (eur)|
Aqua Residences features:
- Unobstructed sea and mountain views
- Residents-only pool deck with leisure, lap and children’s pools;
- Option to participate in the Regent rental pool programme
- Private walkway to Regent Porto Montenegro hotel and facilities
- Reception service and 24h security
- Access to Porto Montenegro’s owner club and 24h lifestyle management team
- Furniture packages and onsite interior design services
Porto Montenegro Village Offers:
- 450 berths for yachts 12-250m
- tax and duty-free fuel, wines and spirits
- TYHA five gold anchor marina facilities
- Waterfront restaurants, bars and cafes;
- Designer boutiques and international fashion brands
- Day SPA and hair salon
- Bank, dry cleaners, pharmacy and florist
- Organic food market and patisserie
- Art galleries and exhibitions