Kotor, Morinj – Spacious two-floor waterfront house with large pier for sale
The house is set in the idyllic village of Morinj, and comprises area of 350m² / 3.767ft², including terraces, garden occupying 311m² / 3.347ft², plot’s area 485m² / 5.220ft², and a spacious pier area – 100m² / 1.076ft². The pier has a construction permit.
Basis of housing measures 116m² / 1.248ft². The house consists of two vertical parts.
The first part contains:
- Ground floor studio apartment with bedroom of 30m² / 322ft²,
- First floor, apartment of 42m² / 452ft² plus terrace of 7m² / 75ft²,
- Second floor apartment of 42m²/ 452ft² plus terrace of 7m² / 75ft².
The second part of the house contains:
- Ground floor, living room, dining room, bathroom, large closed terrace and large open terrace.
- The first floor has three bedrooms, hallway, bathroom and terrace, for a total of 153m² / 1.646ft² on two levels.
In the basement of 10m² / 107ft² there are installations for central heating.
In the vicinity of the house there are a couple of well-known restaurants such as famous national restaurant Ćatovića Mlini. What makes this home really special is the fact it is set up deep in Mediterranean vegetation. The room with glass terrace doors that provide an open plan view to the sea will make you want to have your morning coffee here forever.
To see other properties in Kotor area click here.