This stunning newly built one bedroom-one bathroom apartment with an area of 58m² / 624ft² is located on 1st floor of this unique complex.
This apartment, as well as the whole residential community, offers a great quality of life for those who want to enjoy a beautiful, home in gorgeous and idyllic natural setting Morinj.
This lovely one bedroom apartment is located within exclusive gated-community in the picturesque seaside village of Morinj. The beautifully designed buildings combine elegant Mediterranean architecture with the highest quality natural materials, creating a wonderful setting that blends perfectly into the magical green hillsides. The management company offers apartment rental services.
- High-quality interiors including oak parquet flooring; Italian ceramic tiles; Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware; Hans Grohe taps & showers
- Climate control in each room with air-conditioning and underfloor heating
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows & doors with fitted shutters opening on to large balconies
- Large pool with infinity edge, plus children’s pool
- Spa with Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and massage rooms
- Café and restaurant with inside and terrace seating
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system
- Allocated parking space
- Sunbathing terrace with loungers and umbrellas
- Onsite reception and caretaker
Morinj is also the location for the most famous restaurant in the Bay of Kotor, Catovici Mlini, a wonderfully restored old mill set in the water meadows of Morinj. This and the other ancient houses that dot the seafront evoke the centuries-old spirit of the bay. Several beaches and a small marina complete the local amenities.
Morinj is minutes away from the historic village of Perast, littered with the palaces of 17th century Venetian merchants, each vying for the best view over to the beautiful island monastery of St George. The luxurious marina complex of Porto Montenegro is also nearby.