Kotor, Prcanj – Seafront stone villa for sale
This old stone villa in Prcanj belonged to the famous Verona family. The family became famous for its rich history, in which there were famous sailors, merchants, doctors and artists.
The villa is located on the first line of the sea, has a private pontoon for boats and is an authentic house, built in the traditional Mediterranean style at the beginning of the 19th century.
- It has 4 floors, including the attic, and a total area of 450 sqm, as well as an additional 100 sqm on the attic floor.
- It has been partially renovated and is intended for use as a mini-hotel with 10 rooms, with an elevator.
- On the first floor, it is planned to open a restaurant with a kitchen and access to the restaurant’s terrace.
- In the courtyard there is a barbecue and space for sunbeds and umbrellas.
- Every room has a fantastic views of the sea and surrounding mountains.
- This villa in Prčanj represents an excellent investment offer for the creation of a boutique hotel with a restaurant.
- The attic floor can be used as a technical room and staff rooms.
Please see the Video.