Herceg Novi, Lucici Village – Authentic stone house with private pool and amazing sea views in a remote area for sale
DISCOUNTED PRICE: 210,000 EUR
This beautiful three-bedroom house with private pool and stunning views is located near the Croatian border in the town of Herceg-Novi. The village represents a collection of picturesque old stone houses located two kilometres away from the coast with beautiful views over the sea and surrounding nature.
The village offers rich amenities to its residents. In the heart of the village, there is a main common swimming pool has an infinity edge with fantastic views of Kotor Bay. Next to the pool is the wellness centre with steam room & sauna. All set in beautifully landscaped gardens.
The village is built using local natural materials and traditional construction methods and provides a unique combination of new and old – contemporary villas and apartments with all modern amenities, surrounded by traditional Montenegrin architecture and with stunning sea views.
- Traditional features such as thick stone walls and windows with fitted shutters
- High-quality interiors including oak parquet flooring and Italian ceramic tiles
- Air-conditioning and underfloor heating
- Underground garage
- Kitchens with granite worktops and branded appliances
- Swimming pool with infinity edge
- Spa with Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and treatment rooms (common areas)
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system
- Parking spaces
- Sunbathing terrace with loungers and umbrellas
- Onsite reception and caretaker
Furniture price: 11,000 EUR