The villa is built in a classical Mediterranean style, while being suitable for year-round living.
The heating system is provided by fireplace ovens, distributed over the ground floor, in living room and over the first floor- in the bedroom . There are also three independent inverter air conditioners.
Alfresco and light-splashed atmosphere was achieved thankfully to the large windows in the rooms.
The windows on the southern facade are overlooking the sea, while those on the eastern facade offer a wonderful view of the mountains.
The finish uses a washable ecological color of light, warm shades of gray and olive flowers. The ceilings are decorated with beams, in the spirit of the highlands of France.
The villa consists of three floors, with a total area of 150m2.
On the ground floor there is an entrance area, a living room, a dining room and a kitchen, a guest bathroom with a spacious shower room. Kitchen is fully equipped
On the first floor there is a private area, including two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The main bedroom has the sea view.
– Workshop, complete with a full set of necessary tools and equipment.
– Specialized area equipped with two boilers (main and backup), washing machine, storage space, place for drying clothes
There is a room where, if desired, you can place a sauna (the project is ready) or a dressing room
– TV video surveillance control unit
The total area of the plot is 320m².
The property also offers great package of additional benefits:
– Parking for 3 parking spaces
– 6 centuries old olive
– English lawn
– Green hedges
– A small pond with a waterfall
– Fully automated irrigation system
– The territory is completely fenced
– The parking is equipped with three automatic gates with control panels
– Video surveillance system of the entire perimeter (with recording)
– The door phone
– Two independent types of Wi-Fi-cable and antenna